Join the SADS Team
The Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes (SADS) Foundation mission is to save the lives of children and young adults who are genetically predisposed to sudden death due to heart rhythm abnormalities. The SADS Foundation provides education and support to patients and families who are dealing with these conditions. We also distribute educational materials to hospitals, community centers, health care clinics, schools and libraries as well as sponsor educational programs for physicians and healthcare providers nationwide to raise awareness about the symptoms of these conditions and how to prevent and treat them.
- Manage the organization’s physical infrastructure and system maintenance (vendor relations, equipment, bulk mailers, printers, cleaning, supplies, etc.),
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; designing and maintaining filing systems; ordering and reconciling supplies.
- Fulfill and track material requests
- Maintain calendar
- Point of contact for all database issues and questions
- Ensure that database is up to date, accurate and complete
- Produce reports and export lists as needed for mailing, reports, grant writing, etc.
- Assist with overall database training, management and network upkeep.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports (including budgetary)
- Execute the Foundation’s accounting duties, including deposits, Accounts Payable
- Obtain fundraising permits from multiple states
- Compile & allocate expenses to programs: travel, postage
- Support the annual audit activities.
- Receive and process (including thank you letters) donations
- Receive and reconcile online credit cards, Facebook, PayPal and other online giving (and matching) donations
- Assist the Director of Development with fundraising reporting as needed
- Maintain all pledge accounts
- Bookkeeping experience, especially with QuickBooks. Nonprofit bookkeeping experience is a plus.
- Database experience.
- Administrative office experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook); ability to use the internet and other digital tools for data entry, research and problem-solving purposes.
This is a hybrid full-time position, Monday-Friday with some flexibility in hours position – you will have to come to the office Tuesday and Thursdays (Our regular office hours are 9 AM to 5 PM.)
and the option to work remotely Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Hourly range is $16-$17/hour (40 hour work week). Medical/Dental Benefits, PTO (vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays), Direct Deposit, and a great work environment are provided. A 403(b) plan is available.
Location: Salt Lake City (Holladay area)
How to Apply: To apply for this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, and professional references