Join the SADS Team
The Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes (SADS) Foundation Mission is to save the lives of children and young adults who are genetically predisposed to sudden death due to heart rhythm abnormalities. The SADS Foundation provides education and support to patients and families who are dealing with these conditions. We also distribute educational materials to hospitals, community centers, health care clinics, schools and libraries as well as sponsor educational programs for physicians and healthcare providers nationwide to raise awareness about the symptoms of these conditions and how to prevent and treat them.
- Manage the Foundation’s accounting duties, including Deposits, AP (pay bills), Payroll (manage ADP)
- Organize & file all receipts and other financial documents
- Prepare monthly and quarterly P & L reports
- Obtain fundraising permits from multiple states and other legal corporate registrations
- Compile & allocate to programs & reconcile expenses
- Reconcile all bank accounts, AmEx, investment accounts & income accounts
- Assist the CEO/President to develop annual budget
- Bookkeeping experience, especially with QuickBooks, is required. Nonprofit bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Experience working within healthcare or nonprofit patient advocacy field is is a bonus
- Bachelor degree in accounting, business or a related field preferred
This is a part-time position, approximately one-half day per week, hourly position. Salary commensurate with experience.