15th International SADS Foundation Conference
Our 15th International SADS Foundation Conference was a HUGE success!
Due to Covid, this was our first in person conference in three years, and it was wonderful to have everyone back together again to learn and share experiences. We’re so thankful to everyone who participated and made it such a wonderful experience!
Register below to watch the recording
Our Houston Agenda
- Welcome – Jeffrey Kim, MD & Mike Ackerman, MD, PhD
- Personalized Medicine – Andrew Landstrom, MD, PhD, Duke University, North Carolina
- What You Can Do to Get the Best Care –Brynn Dechert, CPNP, C. S. Mott Children’s Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI
- Devices, Devices, Devices – Charlie Berul, MD, Children’s National, Washington, DC
- Fireside Chat with Panelists: Mike Ackerman, MD, PhD, Mayo Clinic, Jeff Kim, MD, Texas Children’s Hospital, Christina Miyake, MD, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Genetic Testing & Counseling/Pedigree – Lindsay Meyers, CGC, Genome Medical
- Research Updates in Arrhythmia: Clinical & Basic Science (+ How can I participate? What do I need to know?) – Christina Miyake, MD, MS, Texas Children’s Hospital