This SADSConnect program has relaunched for kids & teens to connect and network with one another.
Click here to join SADSConnect activities.
1. Introduce Yourself to the Community!
Send your own 30-60 second video of your story here and we will post it online. Include in your video story:
1. your name
2. where you live
3. your condition
4. Share something unique about yourself!
- What is a special talent you have?
- What are your hobbies?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Check out video stories submitted from the SADSConnect Community HERE
2. Connect with other kids & teens
Join our kids & teens chat/game night when we start back up in the fall 2020 and meet others with genetic arrhythmias
3. Join our virtual conference
Join SADS Foundation on Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020 to ask your questions of a medical expert, without any adults allowed.
Find common words related to SADS conditions:
Name: Cian Bennett
Diagnosis: Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia (CPVT)
Read Cian Spotlight Story HERE
Catch up with Past SADSConnect Spotlights: