Living With SADS Webinars
Safety of Sports Participation for Patients with Inherited Arrhythmias and Cardiomyopathies
The second medical education webinar of our three-part series presented by the Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndromes (SADS) Foundation and Invitae.
By participating in this webinar, you will:
- Explore why sports are important now more than ever
- Understand hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy and channelopathies
- Review risk of sports in cardiomyopathies and channelopathies
- Outline the concept of shared decision making
- Explore ways patients with cardiomyopathies and channelopathies can play–safely
A Presentation by Susan Etheridge, M.D.
Director of the Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship and Residency Program at the University of Utah School of Medicine and Primary Children’s Medical Center. Dr. Etheridge is a pediatric electrophysiologist who sees children and some adults with all forms of arrhythmic disorders, having a special interest in long QT syndrome.
Supported by unrestricted educational grant from: